Dirty dab tools collect hair and bacteria, keep them sanitary with the headiest dabber rack made to date!
Our dabber stand is the most stylish and functional stand on the market! It can hold up to four dabbers at a time, either for display or constant use! Feel free to message us if you have any concerns about your dabbers fitting correctly.
Over 2 and a half years of experience with 3D printing have allowed me to dial in the settings on my printer to an absolutely perfect level. No visual flaws or defects here. The professional quality of our prints is bound to impress you and open your mind to the world of 3D printing.
While bringing new innovations to the world is a passion of ours, so is helping the environment. This product is manufactured using a corn-based bio-plastic known as PLA (Poly Lactic Acid). PLA is not only a renewable resource, but its also “100% BIODEGRADABLE” which is something that almost no other plastics out there can say. So by buying our products, you can call yourself a proud supporter of a green company.
DIMENSIONS / SIZE
– The base is about 3″ x 4.3″ (80mm x 110mm)
– The distance between the two posts is about 1.3″ (40mm exactly)
– The distance from the outside edge of one post to the outside edge of the other post is about 2.3″ (59mm exactly)
– The overall height is about 4.25″ (108mm)
– The tiers for holding your tools are separated by about 1″ between each one
-Dabber Tools not included
To maintain best the best quality for the longest time make sure to:
– Keep products out of direct sunlight
– Try and avoid storing in temperatures above 85 Degrees
– Do not pull on silicon pieces
-Use a clean paper towel with isopropyl alcohol to clean product when dirty.
– The quad-tiered dabber stand is safe to wash with warm water and soap, however we don’t recommend putting it in the dishwasher because the heat during the drying cycle of the dishwasher can cause the plastic to warp and change shape.
– The quad-tiered dabber stand is safe to clean with rubbing alcohol as well, just don’t soak it in the rubbing alcohol, but rather wipe it with a cloth that is dampened with the rubbing alcohol or use a q-tip.