NEW DESIGN ALERT!!! All Glob Mob Carb Cap Holders now come with rubber feet for extra sturdiness!
I designed the Glob Carb Cap Holder with a “teardrop-shaped” design in order to minimize the actual surface-to-surface contact between the plastic and the carb cap. This helps prevent the carbcap from getting stuck to the stand! The top of the stand is flat as well in order to accompany disc-shaped carb caps. Bubble caps of most sizes fit well.
If you have any concerns about your cap fitting, just send us a message!
Over 2 and a half years of experience with 3D printing have allowed me to dial in the settings on my printer to an absolutely perfect level. No visual flaws or defects here. The professional quality of our prints is bound to impress you and open your mind to the world of 3D printing.
While bringing new innovations to the world is a passion of ours, so is helping the environment. This carb cap stand is manufactured using a corn-based bio-plastic known as PLA (Poly Lactic Acid). PLA is not only a renewable resource, but its also “100% BIODEGRADABLE” which is something that almost no other plastics out there can say. So by buying our products, you can call yourself a proud supporter of a green company.
DIMENSIONS / SIZE
– The circular base is about 2.75″/70mm in diameter
– The height of the prongs that hold the carb cap is about 1.3″/33mm from the base
– At their widest point (which is the top of the prongs), the prongs form a diameter of about 1″ / 25mm
– At their smallest point (which is where the prongs are straight, not curved at all), the prongs form a diameter of about 16mm
The carp cap holder is made of plastic and is very durable but will melt if you put extremely hot glass onto it. The stand will support casual use, just be cautious!
To maintain best the best quality for the longest time make sure to:
-Glass shown is not included in purchase
– Keep products out of direct sunlight
– Try and avoid storing in temperatures above 85 Degrees
– Do not pull on silicon pieces
-Use a clean paper towel with isopropyl alcohol to clean product when dirty.
– The Glob Mob Carb Cap Holder is safe to clean with rubbing alcohol, but don’t soak it for extended periods of time or it will affect the color.
– Dish soap and water work as well